TBI delivers the support you need around the clock. On this page you will find our support contact details, downloadable forms; troubleshooting guides and Frequently Asked Questions help you address technical faults and general inquiries.
Frequently Asked Questions - Residential
- Q.1I am unable to make any Long Distance Calls?
- AThere could be several factors that can prevent you from making a long distance. Prior to contact TBI, please check the following:-
- Are you unable to make any long distance call or is it to a specific long distance telephone number? If you cannot make any long distance calls, please contact your local service provider to ensure long distance access has been enabled.
- Are you unable to dial a specific long distance telephone number? Please ensure the number you are dialing is correct. If the number is correct, you can contact TBI Customer Care for assistance.
- Have you been notified by TBI that your account has been suspended for non-payment? If so, please contact TBI Customer Care for assistance.
- Q.2I am unable to make any long distance calls or receive any calls on my mobile whilst roaming out of Bermuda
- APlease contact your mobile service provider to ensure roaming capabilities have been enabled. If you can make long distance calls from Bermuda using TBI, then the long distance portion of your service is fine.
- Q.3How do I sign up for Online Account Management?
- A You may register by completing the form with the My Account Services portal. A valid e-mail address is required. If you assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Q.4How Do I update my Credit / Debit Card information?
- A You may updated your Credit / Debit card information directly from your My Account Portal (My Account → Auto-Pay) or by simply completing our service revision form and sending the form to email@example.com or fax to (441) 296 9010
Frequently Asked Questions - Business/Wholesale
- Q.6Where can I get more information on my TBiNET Broadband Internet Service?
- AThe following support document (PDF Document attached) is our troubleshooting guide for our TBiNET Broadband Internet Service.
- Q.7How do I register to access TBI’s Support Portal?
- AExisting TBI customer can register by downloading and completing the registration form. TBI’s support portal will provide access to submit trouble tickets, view status and get updates on tickets and also correspond with TBI’s technical team.
- Q.8Can I report a technical fault via email or telephone?
- AYes, you may report all technical faults with your TBI service 24/7, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us at 278 2460.
- Q.9Who do I contact if I have questions about my account?
- APlease contact your TBI Account Manager for all general and billing inquiries. Alternatively queries can be sent to email@example.com.
- Q.10Does TBI have an escalation procedure?
- AYes – please contact your TBI Account Manager and he will provide you with our escalation procedure.